What a great year! Here are our ten favorite moments from 2014:
10. A fun weekend in Coeur d’Alene with the Strickler Family.
9. Lainey got a pretty dress for going to the bathroom in the potty. She’s officially potty trained!
8. Lainey turned two in March!
7. Henry and Lainey attended their first Cardinal’s game! Go Cards!
6. Lainey was a flower girl in Uncle Jaron’s wedding. She rocked it!
5. We had a great Christmas in Illinois (and it was Henry’s first Christmas).
4. Lainey started dance, and had her first recital. What a cute bumblebee!
3. We had a blast on the Robinson camping trip. Lots of time with cousins!
2. We were surprised with the news that we’re going to become a family of five in 2015.
1. Henry joined our family in February, and boy do we love this kid!
2015 is bound to get crazier, and we can’t wait! Hope your 2014 was wonderful!